Posted on: June 12 2021
Due to unprecedented demand we are unable to take any further bookings for the month of August 2021 and each weekends, Fridays and Saturdays, during June and July.
The following protocols are in place when visiting the Park.
- To comply with the Government’s track and trace system, all visitors to the Park are asked to register their personal details, and those of their party, at the office.
- All visitors are asked to follow the Welsh Government guidelines with regards to social distancing. Please check the Welsh Government website for the latest updates.
- Guests will notice there are hand sanitizing stations throughout the Park, please use these freely.
Please do not travel to the Park if you, or anyone you have been in close contact with, feels unwell with Covid-19 symptoms. The Park cannot be used for those needing to self-isolate. Once you are on the Park, if you feel unwell and are showing symptoms of the virus, please stay within your facility and inform reception by calling 01545 570349. If you are contacted by Test & Trace please notify us immediately. In case of emergencies, please dial 999.
Update on Facilities:
- Club House and Beer garden for drinks
- All indoor and outdoor play area, including gym
- Swimming pools
- Toilet and Shower blocks and washing-up areas
- Laundry rooms
Closed until further notice:
- Seated indoor bar area for food
- The Aeron Room for evening entertainment