Prices & Booking Form
Please check our prices by clicking here.
We are closed between 31st October 2020 and 28th February 2021, but bookings can be made from 2nd January 2021.
If there is a pitch available for the dates you require, please download our reservation form by clicking the button below.
HELP: The PDF form will open in a new browser tab. Save the form to your computer by right clicking “Save As” or by using your keyboard (Control > S) or on a Mac (Cmd > S). The form can either be printed from your browser (Crtl > P) or the downloaded PDF can be opened in another programme and printed.
Please complete the printed form then return it to us by post with your deposit.
It is important that you return this form to us within 7 days as confirmation of your booking. If we do not receive this confirmation together with your deposit we will re-allocate the pitch.
- Please enclose a deposit.
- Cheques should be made payable to “Aeron Coast Holidays Ltd”.
- N.B. If you have to cancel the booking, please give us at least one week’s notice.
- We are unable to refund your deposit and we do not refund due to bad weather.
- We cannot guarantee the reservation of a specific pitch but please mention a preference when you call the site and we will try to accommodate your wishes.
- Deposits are non-refundable – BALANCE PAYABLE ON ARRIVAL.
- Dogs are allowed (one per unit) but must be kept on leads at all times.
Special permission from the Office is required for a maximum of two dogs.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be issued due to inclement weather.
- We regret that Aeron Coast Caravan Park cannot guarantee the reservation of any specific pitch, but we will always do our best to accommodate requests.
- Maximum number of cars at any time (including visitors to the Park) – 2 per unit.
- Late arrivals must register at the Office by 11 o’clock the following morning.
Departures by 11am.
- Ground sheets for awnings and tents must be breathable.
- Pup Tents and small additional children’s tents are not permitted.
- Gazebos must be taken down over night
- Maximum tent width: 13ft (4m).
There is a shop for provisions at the Filling Station at the entrance.
Aberaeron’s shops and restaurants are a short walk from the Park.